Our most significant breakthrough in tuning rocker lines and deflection.
Could this efficient, lightweight technology change the future of inflatable performance boards?
Running change to upcycled fishing net material for the 2018 AIRLINE nose cone, in black color.
- 18'0" x 27" All Star Unlimited Flatwater Jump on board and be amazed. The 18'0" x 27" flat water board simply is the quickest way to get from A to B and it all packs up into a small bag. With the Airline tech, the long inflatable hull maintains rigidity and the fin is positioned far forward to help turning.
- 14'0" x 28" All Star Downwind The perfect solution for those wanting a downwind race board that?s fast and easy to travel with. 28" width offers extra stability and control in choppy ocean conditions, while the curved rocker with raised nose kick prevents the nose from diving when connecting bumps.
- 14'0" x 28" All Star Widest outline provides added stability so the rider can reserve energy from balancing and instead use it to maximize paddle power. The wider outline gives extra control in choppy conditions, while the flat rocker maximizes glide for the fastest speed on flats.
- 14'0" x 26" All Star A popular size for many riders that gives enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, yet fast and slippery to cover distances quickly. With the extra stiffness and rigidity from the Airline system coupled with the lightweight technology, this board will make you question a hard board.
- 14'0" x 24" All Star Extra fast from the narrow outline. Insanely lightweight and now incredibly stiff from the Airline technology, the 24" is the real companion for any serious racer. Narrow width is designed for lighter and higher skilled riders that want the fastest speed from the reduced wet area.
- 12'6" x 27" All Star New 27" width has a slightly wider nose for extra pop in choppy water and wider tail for greater control and stability when buoy turning. Twin stringers on the deck combined with the Airline Technology creates the fastest and smoothest glide ever.
Target rider: All racers.
Key features: Nose cone, loop and hook with a pre-stretched High Tension aramid fiber cable providing unparalleled stiffness and rigidity.