XCEL Boot Drylock Split Toe 5mm
XCEL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ALL NEW CELLIANT BLACK = STAY WARMER
- 3 DIMENSIONAL FOOT MOLD = CONTOURED FIT
- NEW MOLDED ERGO STRAP DESIGN = LESS PRESSURE
- QUICK DRY FIBERS = STAY DRYER
- DRYLOCK ANKLE SEALS = LOCKS WATER OUT
- PULL UP ANKLE LOOP = EASY ENTRY
- SINGLE RUBBER BOTTOM = DURABILITY WITH BOARD FEEL
- TAITEX OUTER SEAM = DURABILITY
Drylock Ankle Seals
An Xcel exclusive, this seamless, engineered "donut seal" construction keeps more water out, minimizes flushing, and forms a snug, comfortable seal and a better fit with your wetsuit.
Pressure Bonded Back Ankle Pull Loop
The most durable construction for keeping the pull loop attached to the boot. Pressure bonding also means a more watertight construction, since it requires no stitching that would otherwise penetrate the neoprene and let water in.
|neoprene thickness (mm):||5|